Instant Paper Airplanes Kit: 12 Pop-Out Airplanes You Tape Together and Fly in Minutes! [12 Precut Pop-Out Airplanes; Slingshot Launcher, Tape & Fu
On Our Shelves Now
- Easy pop-out planes that look amazing and fly incredibly well.
- Each plane can be assembled in under a minute--you just need some tape
- This kit features high-performance models designed by world-renowned paper airplane expert Andrew Dewar
- Paper airplanes are wildly popular with kids and adults alike
- The airplane parts are made from high-quality paper, pre-cut so you just pop them out, printed in full color on both sides
- A preassembled heavy-duty dowel-and-rubber band catapult launcher is included
About the Author
Andrew Dewar was born in Toronto, Ontario, and graduated from Ryerson Polytechnic Institute (B.A. Journalism) and University of Toronto (M.A. Japanese Studies, Library and Information Science) before moving to Japan in 1988. After completing doctoral studies in library science at Keio University, he joined the faculty of a junior college in Japan. Soon after arriving in Japan he rediscovered his childhood love of assembling paper crafts, folding origami and designing and flying paper airplanes. His passion for paper airplanes led him to become president of the Fukushima Paper Airplane Club. Dewar has published over 30 paper crafting books and kits. He also teaches paper airplane workshops and does seminars at schools, libraries, community centers, and museums. He lived and taught library science in Fukushima, Japan, until the giant earthquake and nuclear accident in March 2011, when the city became unsafe. After a brief stay in Canada, he's returned with his family to Gifu, Japan.