The Last Wish: Introducing the Witcher (Mass Market)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Blood of Elves (The Witcher #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: Blood of Elves (The Witcher #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Baptism of Fire (The Witcher #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: The Tower of Swallows (The Witcher #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: The Lady of the Lake (The Witcher #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: Season of Storms Lib/E (Witcher #6) (Compact Disc): Not Available
Now a Netflix original series!
Geralt the Witcher -- revered and hated -- holds the line against the monsters plaguing humanity in this collection of adventures, the perfect introduction to the New York Times bestselling series that inspired the blockbuster video games and the hit Netflix show.
Geralt is a Witcher, a man whose magic powers, enhanced by long training and a mysterious elixir, have made him a brilliant fighter and a merciless assassin. Yet he is no ordinary killer. His sole purpose: to destroy the monsters that plague the world.
But not everything monstrous-looking is evil and not everything fair is good...and in every fairy tale there is a grain of truth.
The Last Wish
Sword of Destiny
Blood of Elves
The Time of Contempt
Baptism of Fire
The Tower of Swallows
Lady of the Lake
Season of Storms
The Malady and Other Stories: An Andrzej Sapkowski Sampler (e-only)
Translated from original Polish by Danusia Stok
About the Author
Andrzej Sapkowski was born in 1948 in Poland. He studied economy and business, but the success of his fantasy cycle about the sorcerer Geralt of Rivia turned him into a bestselling writer. He is now one of Poland's most famous and successful authors.
"This is a series you can sink your teeth into."—BuzzFeed News