Discover Your Genius: How to Think Like History's Ten Most Revolutionary Minds (Paperback)
Unleash your creative potential.
Michael J. Gelb, bestselling author of How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci, draws upon history's most revolutionary minds to help you unleash your own creativity. With fascinating biographies of all ten geniuses, personal self-assessments, and practical exercises, this book is the key to unlocking the genius inside you!
- Plato -- Deepening your love of wisdom
- Filippo Brunelleschi -- Expanding your perspective
- Christopher Columbus -- Strengthening your vision, optimism, and courage
- Nicolaus Copernicus -- Reorganizing your vision of the world
- Queen Elizabeth I -- Wielding your power with balance and effectiveness
- William Shakespeare -- Cultivating your emotional intelligence
- Thomas Jefferson -- Celebrating your freedom in the pursuit of happiness
- Charles Darwin -- Developing your powers of observation and cultivating an open mind
- Mahatma Gandhi -- Applying the principles of spiritual genius to harmonize spirit, mind, and body
- Albert Einstein -- Unleashing your imagination and "combinatory play"
“Gelb shows his own genius in making the past relevant.”
“Gelb is undoubtedly an engaging guide with an appealing approach to self-help.”
“Captivating, playful and profound, [Gelb] guides you to the fulfillment of your dreams for a richer life.”
“Discover Your Genius is a rich repast, and one certain to expand the reader’s mind and mettle.”
“Insightful . . . Engaging, inspiring, and informative.”
“[Gelb has] the graceful ability to synthesis masses of material into accessible prose without sacrificing historical context.”