The Ultimate Survival Guide (Mass Market Paperbound)
A Wealth of Information on Being Prepared for Any Contingency or Catastrophe
This is the definitive survival guide and essential resource for all travelers, campers, hikers, and outdoor adventurers. Already a worldwide million-copy bestseller, The Ultimate Survival Guide covers everything from basic first aid to disaster preparedness, from setting up camp to making it through a hurricane -- an absolute must-have volume for anyone who has ever placed him or herself at the mercy of Mother Nature.
- What to pack, carry, and wear in hostile environments
- First aid and rescue
- Finding food, water, shelter, and making fire
- Dealing with wild animals, snake bites, and fierce climatic hazards
- Surviving flood, avalanche, tornado, and other violent natural catastrophes
- Fully illustrated and easy to use
About the Author
John 'Lofty' Wiseman served in the British Special Air Service (SAS) for twenty-six years. The SAS Survival Handbook is based on the training techniques of this world-famous elite fighting force.